Sakura Pigma Micron Fineliner Pen, 100th Anniversary Limited Edition- Open Stock
- Special 100th Anniversary Edition Pigma Microns from Sakura, Japan
- Royal finish in black barrel with golden cap
- No smears /feathers, or bleed-through on most papers Ideal for use in acid-free environments
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant, multi-purpose pen with the unique, long lasting archival Pigma ink
- Ideal for Zentangling, Mandala art, Manga/Anime Sketching
- Use for tamper proof signatures
- Ideal for precision and permanence over generations
- Popular with artists, writers, and illustrators to convey their personality, style, or ability, and to safeguard their work with the lasting quality of Pigma ink.
- Ideal for fine-point technical drafting, artistic applications and preservation.