28109T HERBIN CHINESE CALLIGRAPHY SET, 4CT
Chinese Calligraphy Writing Set
Set includes one calligraphy brush, one sheet of parchment, one bottle of China ink.
- The Herbin brand, created in 1670 in Paris, is a guarantee of exceptional quality products at the service of your writing. Discover this magnificent box dedicated to writing! To offer to all calligraphy enthusiasts.
- Traditional writing set comprising: 1 Chinese brush, 1 bottle of Chinese ink 10 ml, 1 sheet of Chinese paper, 1 explanatory instructions with Chinese characters.
- Brush 23cm long in goat and rabbit hair for more flexibility and resistance.
- A traditional instrument of oriental and Chinese calligraphy, it must be held vertically, the tip perpendicular to the paper between the thumb, middle finger and index finger.
- The paper is real Chinese paper, made in China from bark and grass. It is white, not very absorbent and very qualitative.
- India ink is a black ink used for writing, drawing, and washing paint (which involves diluting the ink to achieve different colour intensities).
- Shiny when dry, it is also indelible (does not erase), resistant to water and most solvents. Artists appreciate it for the permanence of the colour it brings.
- Practical: the instructions present a model of letters to introduce you to Chinese writing.
- Made in France.