28210T HERBIN MEDIEVAL WRITING SET, NAVY BLUE, 4CT
Medieval Writing Set
- The Herbin brand, created in 1670 in Paris, is a guarantee of exceptional quality products at the service of your writing. Discover this magnificent box dedicated to writing! To offer to all calligraphy enthusiasts.
- Writing set comprising 1 quill pen, 1 sheet of parchment, 1 bottle of calligraphy ink 10 ml and instructions leaflet with a caroline model.
- Rediscover the pleasure of writing with a quill pen! Enjoy the unique gliding sensations and the exceptional murmur of pen on paper and so on.
- Ornamental and nicely old-fashioned, it allows you to draw full and thin lines with great finesse. Each feather is unique in its colour and shape!
- Finished tip for a rendering faithful to the original feathers!
- Parchment paper was used mainly in the Middle Ages for the drafting of legislative texts and charters.
- Herbin ink is specially formulated for writing with a quill pen. It is elegant and offers great writing comfort.
- Practical: the instructions present the Caroline alphabet (writing with regular round shapes) to introduce you to calligraphy.
- Made in France.